GENERAL VIP PROGRAM TERMS
These Rosie’s Place Anniversary CA Program Terms & Conditions (“Rewards Program” or the “Program”) constitute a binding legal agreement in electronic form between you (“you,” “your,” “yourself,” and/or “Member”) and Rosie’s Place (collectively “Rosie’s,” “Company,” “we,” “our,” or “us”). These Terms & Conditions (“CA Terms” or “Membership Terms”) govern all aspects of participation in the “Program.”
These Customer Appreciation Terms are subject to interpretation by Rosie’s Place in its sole discretion and are governed by Indiana law without regard to the principles of conflicts of laws. These CA Terms are subject to periodic changes that Rosie’s may make in its sole discretion. Unless otherwise specified herein, all changes to these CA Terms and the participation requirements apply to all Members, including Members enrolled before the date the changes take effect. By participating in the Appreciation Program or accepting any Program benefits or offers, you agree to these CA Terms, which may be updated from time to time and are available for review at www.rosiesplace.net and will supersede all previous versions of these CA Terms. Your continued participation in the Program constitutes acceptance of the most current Membership Terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you must elect not to join the Program.
How to Sign-Up
- In Person: You can sign-up for the Program directly through your server or during the cashing out process at any Rosie’s Place Restaurant.
Under the Program, members can earn stamps spent on food and beverage purchases for dine-in and To-Go. Only the party paying is eligible to receive VIP Reward points.
- You will receive one (1) stamp for every purchase that is over $10.
- Only one stamp per visit can be awarded regardless of dollar amount spent
- Once you have reached five (5) stamps, you will then receive a $10 gift card that will be valid for use during your next visit for any in-store or to-go purchases of food and beverage
- Gift card cannot be used towards gratuity and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Dollars spent are calculated before gratuity and taxes
- If you are splitting a bill, the points will be allocated to the parties that split the bill (each individual bill must be greater than or equal to $10).
- Points are allocated for all food and beverage purchases.
- You are not limited to the number of stamps you can accumulate during the time of this program, the month of October
Upon receiving 5 stamps, you will receive a Gift Card valued at $10. This card can be redeemed at your next visit toward the purchase of food and beverage only (excludes tax and gratuity.) Rewards cannot be used toward the purchase of gift cards, tax, or gratuity.
The Program may not be used for reselling or profit. Company may investigate any suspected violation of this provision, which may result in immediate termination of the Program account and forfeiture of corresponding points, benefits, and Rewards. Company reserves the right to void Program accounts associated with anyone who has engaged in deception, forgery, fraud or other abuses of the Program, including reselling Rewards, or violations of our intellectual property or other rights determined in the sole discretion of Company. Multiple accounts corresponding to the same person will be subject to termination without notice. If an account is terminated, all points, benefits and Rewards will be forfeited. Company reserves the right to deny membership if we deem your conduct to violate these VIP Terms.
ERRORS OR FRAUD
Company may adjust your CA account status or Points balance, at any time and without notice, due to any (A) computer error, (B) technical issues experienced by Company, (C) machine malfunction, (D) employee, customer, or other error, (E) fraud or other misuse of CA Program or (F) other reason which Company deems appropriate. All transactions involving Stamps are subject to review and verification by Company. All stamps are for one-time use, and all transactions involving stamps are final unless otherwise determined by Company. Any violation of these CA Terms may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your CA card and the suspension or termination of your involvement.
Customer Appreciation Card ELIGIBILITY
All guests visiting any Rosie’s Place restaurants are eligible to participate in the program.